Thursday, January 08, 2015

Training.

1/8 - bench, bw row, floor knee raise, pushups, stretch

Super-light/deload workout today [having skipped yesterday] fueled only by obstinance and caffeine as I'm fighting some kind of head cold/body ache/death virus/anthrax/bird flu I brought back from vacation.  Boo.  Hiss.  Onwards.












Before and After One Month On Coca Cola - DietDoctor.com & Man drinks TEN cans of Coke every day for a month – you'll never guess how much weight he piles on - Mirror Online: ""The most dramatic change was in weight: 23 pounds of gain over 30 days. I also seemed to develop a craving for Cokes, or other sugars, during the time I was drinking Cokes. "My blood pressure went up, from 129/77 at the beginning to 145/96 at the end." George said he weighed 12 stone at the beginning of his health experiment at the end of October. By late November he tipped the scales at a porky 14 stone. During the month, George tried to stick to his normal healthy diet of meat and berries but said he found it hard to eat as much food because the Coke left him full at lunch and dinner times. The BBQ accessory entrepreneur said: "I did it to get people thinking and talking about how much sugar they eat and how unhealthy it is."

"190 on Jan 1, 2014 vs. 135 on Jan 1, 2015 
Height: 5’7” 
There wasn’t any magical formula or diet pill that worked. I changed everything in my diet and cut out bad habits as best as I could.  I realized that the first step to being healthy and happy is to change your diet. Then focus on the gym. I am currently an amateur boxer training for my first fight in March. I work out 5 to 6 days a week and I run at least a mile on each of those days (even though I haaaaaate running lol). Sunday is for rest. :) you can do anything you put your mind to."


Before the Obesity Epidemic - DietDoctor.com: "What did the Western world look like before the obesity epidemic? Like this. The picture is from a popular outdoor pool in the 70’s in Sweden. Not a single obese individual is to be seen."


No comments:

Post a Comment